|Nancy Jane Boettger|
|Member of the Iowa Senate
from the 9th district
41st (1995–2003), 29th (2003–2013)
January 9, 1995 – January 11, 2015
|Preceded by||David Millage|
May 1, 1943 |
|Spouse(s)||H. David Boettger|
|Alma mater||Buena Vista College (B.A.)
Iowa State University (B.A.)
|Occupation||Farmer, Former Educator|
Nancy Jane Boettger (born May 1, 1943) was the Iowa State Senator from the 9th District. A Republican she served in the Iowa Senate since 1995. She received her B.A. in Sociology from Iowa State University in 1965 and her B.A. from Buena Vista College in Education in 1982.
Boettger currently serves on several committees in the Iowa Senate - the Agriculture committee; the Appropriations committee; the Human Resources committee; the Judiciary committee; the Rules and Administration committee; and the Education committee, where she is the ranking member. She also serves as the ranking member of the Education Appropriations Subcommittee.
- "Iowa Secretary of State - Paul D. Pate" (PDF). sos.state.ia.us. Retrieved 2016-07-05.
- Senator Nancy Boettger official Iowa Legislature site
- Senator Nancy Boettger official Iowa General Assembly site
- Senator Nancy Boettger at Iowa Senate Republican Caucus
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
1995 – 2003
2003 – 2013
2013 – 2015
|This article about an Iowa politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|