From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Nanda (disambiguation).
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Nanda is an Indian surname, and a given name. Nanda is a word used in Chinese pinyin.
- Gulzarilal Nanda, former Indian Prime Minister
- Gulshan Nanda (d. 1984), Indian novelist and screenwriter
- Meera Nanda, Indian writer, historian and philosopher of science
- Nikhil Nanda (b. 1974), Indian businessman, Joint Managing Director of Escorts Group
- Ritu Nanda, daughter of Raj Kapoor
- Ravindra Nanda, American Orthodontist
- Sardarilal Mathradas Nanda (1915–2009), Indian Navy admiral
- Diwan Rahul Nanda, Global Chairman of TOPSGRUP
- Ashish Nanda, Head director of IIM at Ahmedabad
- Kiranmoy Nanda, politician
- Prashanta Nanda, movie actor from Odisha