Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nanda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nanda may refer to:
- Nanda (surname), an Indian surname
- Nanda Bayin, King of Burma (r. 1581–99)
- Nanda dynasty and Nanda Empire, an Indian royal dynasty ruling Magadha in the 4th century BCE
- Nanda (actress) (1939–2014), Indian film actress
- Nanda (mythology), a character in Hindu mythology, foster-father of god Krishna
- Nanda (half-brother of Buddha) or Sundarananda
- NANDA, formerly the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, a professional organization of nurses to standardize nursing terminology
- Nanjing University (abbreviation in Chinese Pinyin)
- Fernanda (abbreviation of or nickname for the given name)
- Nandha or Nanda, a 2001 Tamil film
- Nanda tribe, an indigenous Australian group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.