|Look up nanda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nanda is an Indian surname.
Nanda may also refer to:
- Nanda Bayin, King of Burma (r. 1581–99)
- Nanda dynasty and Nanda Empire, an Indian royal dynasty ruling Magadha in the 4th century BCE
- Nanda (actress) (1939–2014), Indian film actress
- Nanda (mythology), a character in Hindu mythology, foster-father of god Krishna
- Nanda, Mandalay, Myanmar
- NANDA, formerly the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, a professional organization of nurses to standardize nursing terminology
- Nanjing University (abbreviation in Chinese Pinyin)
- Fernanda (abbreviation of or nickname for the given name)
- Nandha or Nanda, a 2001 Tamil film
- Nanda, an Indigenous Australian group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nanda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.