Number of employees
Nanobiotix is a nanomedicine company dedicated to the development of new treatments for cancer based on the combined application of nanotechnologies and biotechnologies. The company is based in Paris.
Nanobiotix is a spin-off of the State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo that was incorporated in 2003  and has been primarily funded by leading European venture capital firms (Matignon Technologies, OTC Asset Management, Cap Decisif, Amorcage Rhone-Alpes, CIC Vizille; Masseran Gestion-CGE).
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman of the Board: Laurent Levy
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and (COO): Kader Boussaha 
Nanobiotix has developed a new class of therapeutics based on nanoparticles, NanoXray™ therapeutics. They consist of inert nanoparticles designed to enter tumor cells. They are injected via syringe directly into tumors. Upon activation by a standard dose of radiation, they release free radicals that destroys cancer cells, whilst the surrounding healthy tissues are preserved and receive the same dose of radiation as in standard radiotherapy.
Research and development
Nanobiotix has already won 10 public and private awards and owns 9 original umbrella patents. 
- NBTXR3, (a radiosensitizer), composed of hafnium oxide nanoparticles. Has IND for a cancer trial (in combination with a PD-1 inhibitor). Other clinical trials include : a Phase II/III in soft tissue sarcoma of the extremity and trunk wall, a Phase I/II for hepatocellular carcinoma, a Phase I/II for prostate cancer, and a Phase I for squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity.
- "Nanobiotix website".
- "France Biotech".
- "Corporate profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-11-27.
- "Biotech Finances".
- "Nanobiotix Reports Exciting Preclinical Results Using Its NanoXray™ Therapeutics Technology To Destroy Tumors May 2009 Medical News Today".
- "PharmaEngine, Nanobiotix Enter Global Pivotal Trial of PEP503 (NBTXR3) in Soft Tissue Sarcoma". businesswire.com. 8 October 2014.
- "NanoXray video". nanobiotix.
- "Company fact sheet" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-11-27.
- Nanobiotix gets FDA nod. Jan 2018
- "NBTXR3 Crystalline Nanoparticles and Radiation Therapy in Treating and Randomized Patients in Two Arms With Soft Tissue Sarcoma of the Extremity and Trunk Wall". ClinicalTrials.gov.
- "NBTXR3 Crystalline Nanoparticles and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy in the Treatment of Liver Cancers". ClinicalTrials.gov.
- "NBTXR3 Nanoparticles and EBRT or EBRT With Brachytherapy in the Treatment of Prostate Adenocarcinoma". ClinicalTrials.gov.
- "NBTXR3 Crystalline Nanoparticles and Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Locally Advanced Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Oral Cavity or Oropharynx". ClinicalTrials.gov.