This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Following Englin's freshman season at Missouri, he competed in the 2005 Pan-American Games (Junior) and the USA Track and Field junior games. He earned a silver medal in each competition.
As a sophomore in 2006, Englin qualified for the NCAA Championships in the shot put and was named all-Big 12 in outdoor shot put and weight throw (indoor). His best throw came at a meet in Los Angeles in the shot put, when he tossed 621⁄4 feet (18.90m). As a freshman in 2005, Englin earned two all-Big 12 honors, both in shot put (indoor and outdoor).
- Shot Put: 18.19m, 59-8¼, CMSU Open '06
- Weight Throw: 19.82m, 65-½, Big 12 Indoor '06
- Shot Put: 18.90m, 62-¼, UCLA Invite '06
- Discus: 50.66m, 166-2, Arizona St Invite '06
- Hammer Throw: 55.27m, 181-4, Big 12 '06
- Vaque, David La (24 April 2012). "Andover shot-putter on way to 70 feet?". Star Tribune. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
- Vaque, David La (29 May 2012). "Record-holding throwers need more room - StarTribune.com". Star Tribune. Retrieved 11 January 2016.
|This biographical article about an American shot putter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|