National Register of Historic Places listings in Palau
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of the buildings, sites, districts, and objects listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the Republic of Palau. There are currently 6 listed sites located in only four of the sixteen states of Palau.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||State||Description|
|1||Ked Ra Ngchemiangel||
||Aimeliik||A series of terraced hills.|
|2||Bai Ra Irrai||
||Airai||An 1890 men's meetinghouse.|
|3||Meteu 'L Klechem||
||Melekeok||A stone monolith.|
||Melekeok||A stone monolith complex|
- List of United States National Historic Landmarks in United States commonwealths and territories, associated states, and foreign states
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 14, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Palau at Wikimedia Commons
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program