National Register of Historic Places listings in Idaho
This is a directory of properties and districts included among the National Register of Historic Places listings in Idaho. There are approximately 1,000 sites in Idaho listed on the National Register. Each of the state's 44 counties has at least one listing on the National Register.
Numbers of listings by county
The following are approximate tallies of current listings in Idaho on the National Register of Historic Places. These counts are based on entries in the National Register Information Database as of April 24, 2008 and new weekly listings posted since then on the National Register of Historic Places web site. There are frequent additions to the listings and occasional delistings, and the counts here are not official. Also, the counts in this table exclude boundary increase and decrease listings which modify the area covered by an existing property or district and which carry a separate National Register reference number.
|County||# of Sites|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Idaho
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Idaho
- Several historic resources in Idaho are included on multiple county lists:
- Caldron Linn: Jerome and Twin Falls
- Diversion Dam and Deer Flat Embankments: Ada and Canyon
- Guffey Butte – Black Butte Archeological District: Ada, Canyon, Elmore, and Owyhee
- Hells Canyon Archeological District: Adams, Idaho, and Nez Perce
- Lower Salmon River Archeological District: Idaho, Lewis, and Nez Perce
- Milner Dam and the Twin Falls Main Canal: Jerome and Twin Falls
- Mullan Road: Benewah and Kootenai
- Owsley Bridge: Gooding and Twin Falls
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 20, 2020.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service. Retrieved March 29, 2009.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Idaho.|