|Produced by||Sudharshan Vembatty|
|Starring||Ma Ka Pa Anand|
|Music by||Siddharth Vipin|
|Edited by||Arul Mozhi Varman|
Square Stone Films Pvt Ltd
|19 February 2016|
Navarasa Thilagam is a 2016 Indian Tamil-language comedy film directed by Kamran, starring Ma Ka Pa Anand and Srushti Dange in the lead roles. Produced by Sudharshan Vembatty, the film began production in early 2015 and released in February 2016.
- Ma Ka Pa Anand as Moorthy
- Srushti Dange as Chithra
- Karunakaran as Alangaram
- Meera Krishnan as Chithra's mother
- Ilavarasu as Paneerselvam
- Jayaprakash as Thangadurai
- Mahadevan as Adaikalam
- Namo Narayana as Namo Narayana
- Siddharth Vipin as Thirunavukkarasu
- Revathi as Chithra's grandmother
- Amirtha Lingam as Alangaram's uncle
- Cheran Raj as Politician
- Porali Dileepan as Arul Prasath
- Lakshmi Rahul as Meenakshi
- Bava Lakshmanan
- Hello Kandhasamy
- Anjali Varadarajan
Ma Ka Pa Anand shot for the film simultaneously alongside his commitments for Panjumittai, Atti and Deepavali Thuppakki. The film was predominantly shot in Pollachi and was completed by September 2015. Songs were also shot in Kutralam and Thenkasi. The lead pair refused to shoot a kissing scene in the film, and stated that the director failed to disclose the shot in the original narration of the script.
- Ayyayyo Vasama Karthik, Sunitha Sarathy
- Oru Kattu - Jagadish, Vishnupriya
- Dummy Davali - Jagadish, Naresh Iyer
- Kolla Azhagukari - Antonydasan
- Angaliya - Anthonydasan
Times of India wrote "Navarasa Thilagam is a film that thinks of itself as a comedy while not making an effort to be one. The writing is quite bland (there is zero effort in building up the central romantic track) and the narrative predictable (we even get a hapless 'foreign mapillai'), and it is left to the cast to shore up the film." Indiaglitz wrote "Navarasa Thilagam is a 'Kalavani' kind of film which is not as entertaining but a watchable film that engages the viewer in most parts." New Indian Express wrote "The screenplay is more verbal in its take. The script may have seemed good on paper, but on the screen it falls flat. If only it had some punch and was crafted more interestingly [..] Navarasa Thilagam is, at most, a promising effort from a debutant maker." Sify wrote "Overall, Navarasa Thilagam is a damp squib and the joke is only on us!."
- "I Never Watch Serious Films Even on TV: Anandh". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Ma Ka Pa's next is a comedy entertainer". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- Udhav Naig and K. Lakshmi. "Actor's directorial debut finally seeing the light of day". The Hindu. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Srushti and Ma Ka Pa were against kiss scene!". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "An interview of Srushti Dange by Jyothsna Bhavanishankar". Retrieved 14 January 2016.