From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nawa may refer to:
- Nawa, Rajasthan, a city and Tehsil in Nagaur district in the Indian State of Rajasthan.
- Nawa District, a district in Ghazni Province, Afghanistan
- Nawa Region, a region in Bas-Sassandra District of Ivory Coast
- Nawa, Tottori, a town in Saihaku District, Tottori, Japan
- Nawa, Syria, a city in Daraa Governorate, Syria
- Nawa, Homs, a village in the Homs Governorate, Syria
- Nawa-I-Barakzayi, a village in Nawa District of Helmand Province, Afghanistan
- Nawa-I-Barakzayi District, a district in Helmand Province, Afghanistan
- NAWA can be an acronym for North Africa and Western Asia, which is a more geographically and politically neutral alternative to the term MENA (Middle East and North Africa)
- NAWA can be an acronym for the (United States) National Association of Women Artists
- See also
- Amphoe Na Wa, a district in Nakhon Phanom Province, Thailand
- Maqam Nawah is a mode in the Arabic Maqam system
- Nahua (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.