From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nelly or Nellie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nelly (born 1974) is an American rapper, singer, actor and entrepreneur.
Nelly or Nellie may also refer to:
- Nellie, Ohio, an American village
- Nellie, Assam, a town in Nagaon district
- Nelly Island, Antarctica, so named because there are several Giant Petrel, or Nelly, rookeries on the island
- Nelly Island, Bermuda
- Nelly (given name), a female given name
- Nelly (Egyptian entertainer), Egyptian singer, actor, and radio and television personality and presenter
- Nelly's (1899–1998), Greek photographer (real name Elli Souyioultzoglou-Seraïdari)
- Nellie, nickname of Don Nelson, American National Basketball Association coach
- Nellie Bly, pen name of American journalist Elizabeth Jane Cochrane
- Harry Nelly, head coach of the Army college football program from 1908 to 1910
- SS Nelly, a Danish steamship in service between 1928 and 1936
- Nellie, a boat in Joseph Conrad's novella Heart of Darkness
- Nelly (2004 film), a 2004 French film
- Nelly (2016 film), a 2016 Canadian film
- Nelly, one of the nicknames for the Giant Petrel, a large seabird
- "Nelly" or "swish (slang)", a derogatory term for effeminate behaviour and interests in gay male communities
- "Nellie", a prototype of Cultivator No. 6, a massive tank that could dig itself into the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.