(Redirected from Nelly (film))
|Look up Nelly or Nellie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nelly (born 1974) is an American rapper, singer, actor and entrepreneur.
Nelly or Nellie may also refer to:
- Nellie, Ohio, an American village
- Nellie, Assam, a town in Nagaon district
- Nelly Island, Antarctica
- Nelly Island, Bermuda
- Mount Nelly, Bolivia, a stratovolcano in the Andes
- Nelly (given name), a list of people with the given name or nickname
- Nelly (Egyptian entertainer), Egyptian singer, actor, and radio and television personality and presenter
- Nelly's (1899–1998), Greek photographer (real name Elli Souyioultzoglou-Seraïdari)
- Nellie Bly, pen name of American journalist Elizabeth Jane Cochrane
- Harry Nelly, head coach of the Army college football program from 1908 to 1910
- SS Nelly, a Danish steamship in service between 1928 and 1936
- Nellie, a boat in Joseph Conrad's novella Heart of Darkness
- Nelly (2004 film), a French film
- Nelly (2016 film), a Canadian film
- Nelly, a nickname for the Giant Petrel, a large seabird
- "Nelly" or "swish (slang)", a derogatory term for effeminate behaviour and interests in gay male communities
- "Nellie", a prototype of Cultivator No. 6, a massive tank that could dig itself into the ground
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nelly.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.