|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2016)|
NexTraq is a fleet tracking company based in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Acquired by Francisco Partners in 2009, NexTraq is a provider of Global Positioning System vehicle management and fleet tracking solutions. The NexTraq Fleet Tracking platform (formerly MARCUS ) is a cloud-based application for service and distribution businesses to optimize fleet operations. The suite of applications—Fleet Dispatch, Fleet Metrics and Fleet Mobile—gives customers the ability to manage their fleet more efficiently. Reporting functionality delivers key performance indicators (KPIs).
- "NexTraq: Private Company Information". Investing.Businessweek.com. Bloomberg LP. 2011. "Research > Stocks > Private" section. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- MacFadyen, Ken (May 7, 2010). "Francisco Picks Up EF Johnson". TheMiddleMarket.com. SourceMedia/Investcorp. Mergers & Acquisitions section. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- Baburajan, Rajani (May 2, 2011). "Discrete Wireless Announces Latest Release of MARCUS Application". Gadgets.TMCnet.com. Technology Marketing Corporation. Retrieved August 8, 2011.
- "Discrete Wirleess Becomes NexTraq". Field Technologies Online. July 26, 2011. Articles.
- "NexTraq Fleet Dispatch". Field Technologies Online. Products and Services.
- "NexTraq™ Fleet Mobile". EMS1.com. November 2011. Products.
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|