|Residence||San Diego, California|
|Known for||Vending entrepreneur, Generation NEXT Franchise Brands|
Nick Yates is an Australian vending entrepreneur and businessman who is currently living and doing business in the United States. Yates grew up in Sydney, Australia and attended the University of Technology in Sydney, earning degrees in both Business and Marketing. Nick Yates is best known for his role in introducing Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, a vending machine franchise specialising in organic and healthy alternatives to traditional vending machine fare. Generation NEXT Franchise Brands trades publicly as stock symbol VEND on the NASDAQ OTC.BB. Yates is the chairman of Generation NEXT Franchise Brands, a San Diego-based franchisor whose franchises include Reis & Irvy's, 19 Degrees Frozen Yogurt, and Generation NEXT Vending Robots Inc. Nick Yates' Reis & Irvy's frozen yogurt vending machines accept cryptocurrency.
- "Reis & Irvy's robotic frozen yogurt machine to be released in April". Digital Trends. 2018-03-30. Retrieved 2018-04-03.
- "Fresh Healthy Vending International, Inc. (VEND) -OTC BB". Yahoo!. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- "Healthy Vending launched first dedicated online portal by to offer only healthy snacks and drinks". The Age. 1. 13 June 2004.
- Kate Taylor (26 September 2013). "High-Tech Vending Machines That Serve Healthy Snacks See Rapid Growth Two franchises are seeing rapid growth by offering consumers convenient and nutritious snacks in high-tech vending machines". NBC News. Entrepreneur. Retrieved 20 February 2014.
- "The Crypto of Frozen Yogurt: Reis and Irvy's Bold Bet". www.blockchainbeach.com. Retrieved 2018-04-03.