July 30, 1981
Detroit, Michigan, US
|Occupation||Actor, producer, writer|
Nickola Shreli (born July 30, 1981) is an Albanian American actor, producer, and writer. He has appeared in Abduction, Low Winter Sun, Hostel: Part III, and Cash Only, which he also wrote and produced.
Nickola Shreli was born in Detroit to an Albanian family which immigrated to the United States. He attended Eisenhower High School's theater program. He worked on smaller projects in Detroit's underground independent film scene and did production on larger projects, such as 8mile, that came to town. In 2010, he won an audition for Abduction, and John Singleton cast him as a lead villain in the role of "Alec". Shreli wrote, produced, and starred in Cash Only, which was released in the United States in May 2016 after premiering at the 2015 Fantasia International Film Festival.
Since 2007 Nickola Shreli has been involved with both the World Vision (Christian humanitarian organization) Vlore Area Project in Albania as well as Mother Theresa's Missionaries of Charity Branch in Detroit. He currently sponsors numerous troubled children in the region & continues to bring awareness to both causes.
|2002||8 Mile||Extra (uncredited)|
|2006||Law & Order: Criminal Intent||Tommy|
|2011||Hostel: Part III||Victor|
|2013||Low Winter Sun||Gus|
|2014||Owe No Man(Landlord)||Elvis Martini (Post Production)|
|2014||The Red Road (TV series)||Duke (Post Production)|
|2015||Cash Only||Elvis Martini|
- "Official site - About Nickola Shreli". Retrieved 10 January 2014.
- Sawyer Altman. "Nickola Shreli". Nickola Shreli. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- "Interview; Nickola Shreli Talks 'Low Winter Sun'". Hollywood Life. 2013-09-04. Retrieved 9 January 2014.
- Hinds, Julie (7 May 2016). "Gritty made-in-Detroit crime drama is coming home". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "In Character with ... Nickola Shreli". Splash.suntimes.com. 2013-08-12. Retrieved 10 January 2014.
|This article about an American film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|