This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nigel Raymond Latta, ONZM (born 1967) is a New Zealand psychologist and author. He is also the host of the television show Beyond The Darklands, The Politically Incorrect Guide to Teenagers and The Politically Incorrect Parenting Show. He revealed on The Hard Stuff with Nigel Latta that he had 3 stints at university from 1986-1995, two in Otago University in philosophy, zoology, and finished in Auckland University with BSc in clinical psychology and postgraduate diploma.
|2008–2012||Beyond the Darklands||Presenter|
|2009||The Politically Incorrect Parenting Show||Presenter|
|2011||The Politically Incorrect Guide To Teenagers||Presenter|
|2011||After the Quake: Helping Children Cope||Presenter|
|2012||The Politically Incorrect Guide To Grownups||Presenter|
|2015||Nigel Blows Stuff Up||Presenter|
|2015||Nigel Latta in Antarctica||Presenter|
|2016||The Hard Stuff with Nigel Latta||Presenter|
|2017||Mind over Money with Nigel Latta||Presenter|
|2017||What Next? with Nigel Latta and John Campbell||Presenter|
|2018||Mind over Money with Nigel Latta season 2||Presenter|
|2018||The Hard Stuff with Nigel Latta season 2||Presenter|
|2018||The Curious Mind||Presenter|
- Into the Darklands and Beyond: Unveiling the Predators Among Us. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2007. ISBN 9781869506698. (updated edition)
- Politically Incorrect Parenting: before your kids drive you crazy. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2010. ISBN 9781869508654.
- The Politically Incorrect Guide to Teenagers: before your teenagers drive you crazy. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2010. ISBN 9781869509088.
- Mothers Raising Sons: what every mother needs to know to save her sanity. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2009. ISBN 9781869507848.
- Fathers Raising Daughters: the father's guide to the female mind-field. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2010. ISBN 9781869507879.
- Battlefield Wisdom: top tips for busy parents. New Zealand: HarperCollins. 2012. ISBN 9781869509675.
- The Modern Family Survival Guide. New Zealand: Random House. 2013. ISBN 9781775532910.
- "The Queen's Birthday And Diamond Jubilee Honours List 2012". Department of Prime Minister & Cabinet. 4 June 2012. Archived from the original on 4 June 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
- "https://www.tvnz.co.nz/shows/the-hard-stuff-with-nigel-latta/episodes/s2-e6". www.tvnz.co.nz. Retrieved 2018-05-17. External link in
|This article about a New Zealand writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|