From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Nike or Niké in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nike may refer to:
- Nike (mythology), Greek goddess who personifies victory
- The Nike of Samothrace, an ancient statue of the goddess Nike
- Nike, Inc., major U.S. manufacturer of athletic shoes, apparel, and sports equipment
- Nike (horse), an 18th-century British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Nike (name), surname and feminine given name
- Nike Award, Polish language literature prize
- 307 Nike, sizeable asteroid in the main belt
- Project Nike, US Army missile project
- MIM-14 Nike-Hercules, solid fuel propelled surface-to-air missile
- Nike (rocket stage)
- Various U.S. sounding rockets named after the upper stage used, including:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nike.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.