From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nishi-Sabae Station entrance
|Location||2-4-14 Sakura-machi, Sabae, Fukui
|Operated by||Fukui Railway|
(2007 MLITT data)
All Fukubu Line trains serve Nishi-Sabae Station.
- There is a taxi stand and a Sabae Community Bus stop outside the station's north exit.
- Directly across the street is the Sabae City Hotel.
- Other points of interest include Nishiyama Park and Jōshōji Temple.
- Sabae Station on the JR West Hokuriku Main Line is located approximately 800 meters to the east.
- February 23, 1924: Station opens
- September 1995: Original wooden station building replaced by concrete structure
- May 2009: Remains of office from original station put on display
|This Fukui Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|