Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nobile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobile, a Latin word meaning noble, may refer to:
- Nobile (aristocracy), the Italian equivalent of the landed gentry
- Nobile (crater), a crater on the moon
- Nobile Glacier, a glacier in Antarctica
- John Nobile, Bonanno crime family mobster
- Leo Nobile (1922–2006), American football player
- Luigi Nobile (1921–2009), Italian football player
- Philip Nobile, American writer
- Roberto Nobile (born 1947), Italian actor.
- Salvatore Nobile (born 1964), Italian football player
- Umberto Nobile (1885–1978), Italian explorer and aeronautical engineer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nobile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.