From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nobile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobile, a Latin word meaning noble, may refer to:
- Nobile (aristocracy), the Italian equivalent of the landed gentry
- Nobile (crater), a crater on the moon
- John Nobile, Bonanno crime family mobster
- Leo Nobile (1922–2006), American football player
- Luigi Nobile (1921–2009), Italian football player
- Philip Nobile, American writer
- Roberto Nobile (born 1947), Italian actor.
- Salvatore Nobile (born 1964), Italian football player
- Umberto Nobile (1885–1978), Italian explorer and aeronautical engineer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nobile.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.