|Look up noisette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Noisette may refer to:
- Hazelnut, the seed of the hazel tree
- Noisette (meat)
- Noisette (coffee), black coffee, served topped with milk froth, in a short cup
- Contexts involving the browning of butter:
- Noisette (chocolate), chocolate variety made with hazelnuts
- Louis Claude Noisette, French botanist
- The Noisette Rose, variety of garden rose
- Titled works:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noisette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.