Normandie may refer to:
- Normandy, a region in northwest France
- Normandie, New Brunswick, a community in Weldford Parish, New Brunswick, Canada
- Normandie, New Jersey, a community in Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
- Zec Normandie, a Zone d'exploitation contrôlée in Laurentides administrative region, Quebec, Canada
- Normandie-Niemen a French Air Force squadron that served on the Eastern Front of World War II
- Régiment de Normandie, a Royalist French army unit created in 1616
- French ironclad Normandie, in service 1862–71
- Normandie-class battleship, five ships planned for use by the French Navy in World War I but never completed
- SS Normandie, an ocean liner in service 1935–39
- MV Normandie, a ferry built in 1992
- The Normandie Hotel, a hotel in San Juan, Puerto Rico, inspired by the SS Normandie
- Normandie (album), a 2007 EP by the Danish band Decorate. Decorate.
- Normandie, side project of the band TheSTART
- Normandie Apartments, Omaha, Nebraska, USA
- Normandie Apartments, Shanghai, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Normandie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.