0.9.6 / September 6, 2010
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and Mac OS X|
|Type||Google Chrome Extensions|
optimalcycling.com/other-projects/notscripts at the Wayback Machine (archived May 24, 2014)
NotScripts has been abandoned by the developer. It was removed from the Chrome Extension store in September 2014.
NotScripts was described by Martin Brinkmann of Ghacks as the first extension to bring some of NoScript's functionality to Chrome. In comparison, he remarked that NoScript on Firefox additionally offered cross-site scripting (XSS) protection.
The extension was picked up by another developer and continued under the name ScriptBlock. The ScriptBlock chrome extension is blocked by chrome since February 15, 2018. Reason reported: "This extension violates the Chrome Web Store policy."
- NotScript Brings NoScript Functionality To Google Chrome, Martin Brinkmann, Ghacks, August 18, 2010, Accessed December 07, 2014
- NotScripts Brings Firefox NoScript Protection To Opera, Martin Brinkmann, Ghacks, November 14, 2011, Accessed December 07, 2014
- NotScripts Brings Real Script Blocking to Chrome, Kevin Purdy, Lifehacker, August 18, 2010, Accessed September 13, 2010
- ScriptBlock for Chrome blocks scripts from running automatically on websites, Martin Brinkmann, Ghacks, October 04, 2013, Accessed December 10, 2014
- NotScripts at Google code at the Wayback Machine (archived 2012-08-26)
- Optimal Cycling Project » NotScripts project page at the Wayback Machine (archived May 24, 2014)
|This free and open-source software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|