Nothing I Can Do About It Now
|"Nothing I Can Do About It Now"|
|Single by Willie Nelson|
|from the album A Horse Called Music|
|B-side||"If I Were a Painting"|
|Songwriter(s)||Beth Nielsen Chapman|
|Willie Nelson singles chronology|
"Nothing I Can Do About It Now" is a song written by Beth Nielsen Chapman, and recorded by American country artist Willie Nelson. It was released in April 1989 as the first single from the album A Horse Called Music. It was Nelson's fourteenth number one single on the U.S. Country Singles chart. The single spent one week at number one and a total of fifteen weeks on the chart.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||18|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||10|
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 246.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 6570." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. September 25, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Willie Nelson Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
"I Wonder Do You Think of Me"
by Keith Whitley
|Billboard Hot Country Singles
September 16, 1989
"Above and Beyond"
by Rodney Crowell
"Full Moon Full of Love"
by k.d. lang
|RPM Country Tracks
September 25, 1989
|This 1989 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|