Notting Gate (also known as Notting Hill) is a neighbourhood located in Cumberland Ward, in the suburb of Orleans in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Located south of Innes Road, east of Portobello Boulevard, west of Trim Road, and north of Brian Coburn Boulevard (formerly Blackburn Bypass) . According to the Canada 2011 Census, this area had a population of 4,232.
Major streets in the neighbourhood include:
- Innes Road
- Trim Road
- Brian Coburn Boulevard
- Portobello Boulevard
- Provence Avenue
- Scala Avenue
There are three elementary-level schools and one secondary school serving the needs of students in the neighbourhood.
- École élémentaire catholique de la Découverte
- École élémentaire Des Sentiers
- Avalon Public School
- École secondaire catholique Béatrice-Desloges
There is one shopping mall located on the southwest corner of Innes and Trim roads including:
- Tim Hortons
- Gabriel's Pizza
- Yalla Yalla Bakery & Lebanese Food
- The Clocktower Brew Pub
- Soul Stone Restaurant
- Tiny Hoppers Daycare
- 9Round Fitness
- "Renaming and naming of streets to Brian Coburn Boulevard". Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Population calculated by combining Dissemination Areas 35061893, 35061892, 35061891, 35061890, 35061889
|This article relating to Ottawa and to Canada's National Capital Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|