|Commenced operations||9 January 2013|
|Hubs||Shahjalal International Airport|
|Company slogan||The Art of Aviation|
NOVOAIR was established in October 2007 as an aviation service provider as the business diversification of parent company "Tusuka Group" with directors Arshad Jamal, Faiz Khan, Mofizur Rahman and Fayzur Rahman Badal. From the year 2011, Novo Air started the process of establishing its own airline with the direct initiative of Mr. Faiz Khan, the founding Chairman of the company. Finally, NOVOAIR started conducting domestic flights as a scheduled operation on January 2013.
In July 2013, NOVOAIR launched Smiles, the frequent-flyer program of the airline. Smiles is the first frequent-flyer program for domestic flights in Bangladesh's aviation history. Tiered benefits include special offers, travel packages, waiting list priority, priority services (sales counter, check-in and boarding) and excess baggage allowance. NOVOAIR received the Monitor's best domestic airlines award in 2014.
NOVOAIR launched international flights in 1 December 2015.
- As of November 2017, NovoAir serves the following destinations:
- In near future the airline is planning ro increase its international flights to Kathmandu, Guwahati, Dubai-International, Muscut, Riyadh, Jeddah, Guangzhou, Bangkok, Colombo, Male, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore. 
- "Novoair starts flying". The Daily Star. 10 January 2013. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Cite error: The named reference
NovoAir starts flyingwas invoked but never defined (see the help page).
- "Novo Air launches frequent-flyer programme". New Age. 10 July 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- "Bangladeshi frequent flyers vote for the best". Bangladesh Monitor. 10 July 2014. Archived from the original on 22 December 2015. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "NovoAir starts flight to Yangon". The Daily Star. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 1 February 2015.
- "Route Map". Novoair. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- "NovoAir future international destination".
- "NOVOAIR adds Kolkata service in Dec 2016". routesonline.com. Routes Online. Retrieved 30 December 2016.
- "Novoair adds new aircraft to fleet". The Daily Star. 13 June 2014. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
Media related to Novoair at Wikimedia Commons