From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Novorossiysk is a city in Krasnodar Krai, Russia.
Novorossiysk may also refer to:
- Novorossiysk Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the City of Novorossiysk in Krasnodar Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Novorossiysk Governorate, a governorate of the Russian Empire
- Port of Novorossiysk, one of the largest sea ports in Russia
- Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port, Russia's largest commercial sea port operator
- Soviet aircraft carrier Novorossiysk
- Russian submarine Novorossiysk
- Novorossiysk, name of the Italian battleship Giulio Cesare given to it by the Soviets after it had served in both World Wars and then joined the Soviet Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Novorossiysk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.