From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nulli Secundus (Latin for "Second to None").
- Motto of Marine Aviation Logistics Squadron 14, Marine Aircraft Group 14, 2nd Marine Air Wing, Cherry Point, NC. USA
- Motto of the 68th Airlift Squadron, 433d Airlift Wing, Lackland AFB, TX, United States Air Force
- Motto of the Coldstream Guards, the Nine Squadron Royal Australian Corps of Transport and the Pretoria Regiment
- Public motto of the Sigma Nu undergraduate fraternity.
- British Army Dirigible No 1, christened "Nulli Secundus", that flew on 10 September 1907.
- Motto of the Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club
- Motto of Brighton Excelsior Cycling Club, established in 1921
- Motto of naval destroyer USS Cowell (DD-547)
- Motto of the Corps of Army Music
- Motto of 379 (County of Ross) Squadron of the Air Training Corps (Alness, Highlands of Scotland)
- Motto of 58 (Harrogate) Squadron of the Air Training Corps (Central and East Yorkshire Wing)
- Motto of the Canadian Grenadier Guards
- Motto of the United States Air Force Academy, Class of 1960
- Part of the motto of the Royal Hong Kong Regiment (Nulli Secundus in Oriente)
- Motto of the Wallacia Rural Fire Brigade, New South Wales Rural Fire Service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nulli Secundus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.