Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nursery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nursery may refer to:
- Nursery (room), a room within the house designed for the care of a young child or children
- Nursery school, a daycare facility for preschool-age children
- Prison nursery, for imprisoned mothers with their young children
- Nursery, Texas, unincorporated community in Victoria County, Texas, United States
- Nursery, Karachi, a suburb of Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Nursery Site, RI-273, historic site in Westerly, Rhode Island, United States
- Nursery, British Columbia, a populated community in British Columbia
- Plant nursery, a place where young plants or trees are raised
- Stellar nursery, cosmic dust cloud in which stars form
- Nursery habitat, where juveniles of a marine species occur
- Farm team, where sportspeople can gain experience before playing for a major team
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nursery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.