|Directed by||S A Chandrashekar|
|Written by||Chi. Udayashankar|
|Screenplay by||S A Chandrashekar|
|Story by||Shobha Chandrasekhar|
Nyaya Ellide (Kannada: ನ್ಯಾಯ ಎಲ್ಲಿದೆ; English: Where is justice ?) is an Indian Kannada family drama movie in Kannada language which was released on 3 September 1982. It is a remake of Tamil movie Sattam Oru Iruttarai which was directed by S. A. Chandrasekhar, who also directed the Kannada version of the film. It was produced by Dwarakish and Prabhakara Reddy under the banner D R Films.
According to The Hindu it was one of the 1980s films with revolutionary songs. It is a color movie with runtime of 134 minutes, comprising with 14 reels [3877.01 meters]. It is costume drama type of movie.
- Shankar Nag
- Tiger prabhakar
- Sundar Krishna Urs
- Udaya Kumar
- Producer: Dwarakish and Prabhakar Reddy
- Banner: D R Films
- Director: S A Chandrashekar
- Music: Chakravarthy
- Lyrics: Chi Udayashankar
- Story: Shobha [ Remake of 1981 Tamil movie "Sattam Oru Iruttarai"]
- Screenplay: S A Chandrashekar
- Dialogues: Chi Udayashankar
- Choreography: Udupi B Jayaram
- Cinematography: D V Rajaram ; N K Satish
The music for this movie was given by Chakravarthy. The audio rights was given to Sangeetha, this movie has 5 songs sung by SPB and S Janaki. The song Nyaya Ellide is one of the revolutionary hit song of 1980's.
- Hennu chenna thaane by S Janaki
- Nyaya Ellide by S P Balasubramanya
- Nee kallanu balu tuntanu by SPB and S Janaki
- Nanagu ninagu ibbarigu gottu by SPB and S Janaki
- Nyaya ellide (pathos) by SPB.
- Sattam Oru Iruttarai - The Tamil version.
- Andha Kanoon - The Hindi version
- Chattaniki Kallu Levu - The Telugu version
- Mattuvin Chattangale - The Malayalam version
|This article about a Kannada film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|