OTP may refer to:
|Look up OTP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Businesses and organizations
- OTP Bank (originally Országos Takarék Pénztár), independent financial services providers in central and eastern Europe
- Office of Technology Policy, U.S. government office
- Office of Telecommunications Policy, U.S. government office 1970–1978
- Old Town Pizza, pizzeria in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- One-time pad, in cryptography
- One-time password, a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction
- One-time programmable, a type of programmable read-only memory in electronics
- Open Telecom Platform, a collection of middleware, libraries, and tools written in Erlang programming language
- Opposite Track Path, in optical technology such as DVD or Blu-ray
- OTP, the IATA code for Henri Coandă International Airport in Bucharest, Romania
- On-time performance, the level of success of the service (such as a bus or train) remaining on the published schedule
- Oulun Työväen Palloilijat, association football club from Finland
- One true pairing, a term used in media fandom
- Outside the perimeter, used by residents of Atlanta to refer to suburban areas outside Interstate 285
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.