Jump to navigation Jump to search
OTP may refer to:
|Look up OTP in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Businesses and organizations
- OTP Bank (originally Országos Takarék Pénztár), independent financial services providers in central and eastern Europe
- Office of Technology Policy, U.S. government office
- Office of Telecommunications Policy, U.S. government office 1970–1978
- Old Town Pizza, pizzeria in Portland, Oregon, U.S.
- One-time pad, in cryptography
- One-time password, a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction
- One-time programmable, a type of programmable read-only memory in electronics
- Open Telecom Platform, a collection of middleware, libraries, and tools written in Erlang programming language
- Opposite Track Path, in optical technology such as DVD or Blu-ray
- OTP, the IATA code for Henri Coandă International Airport in Bucharest, Romania
- On-time performance, the level of success of the service (such as a bus or train) remaining on the published schedule
- Oulun Työväen Palloilijat, a Finnish football and bandy club
- One true pairing, a term used in media fandom
- Outside the perimeter, used by residents of Atlanta to refer to suburban areas outside Interstate 285
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.