Oakwood Health System
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Oakwood Health System is a group of 4 hospitals and dozens of medical clinics across the Metro Detroit Area.
Oakwood provides acute, specialty, primary and preventative care services. With four acute care hospitals and more than 50 outpatient facilities, 9,000 employees and 1,300 physicians.
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn Dearborn, Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital - Wayne Wayne, Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital - Taylor Taylor, Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital - Trenton Trenton, Michigan
Teen Health Centers
Youth in the community can receive healthcare through the Oakwood Teen Health Centers. They provide a wide variety of services through school-based and school-linked programs.
There are three teen health centers and two elementary school clinics:
- Oakwood Inkster Teen Health Center
- Oakwood Romulus Teen Health Center at Romulus High School
- Oakwood Taylor Teen Health Center Southgate, Michigan
- Jefferson-Barns Elementary School Clinic in Wayne-Westland
- Lincoln Elementary School Clinic in Wayne-Westland
- Jay Greene, "Hospital financial health mixed: Despite market gains, operating income drops for local systems," Crain's Detroit Business website, May 5, 2013, at http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20130505/NEWS/305059966/hospital-financial-health-mixed-despite-market-gains-operating .
- Moody's Investors Service website, at https://www.moodys.com/research/MOODYS-ASSIGNS-A2-RATING-TO-OAKWOOD-OBLIGATED-GROUPS-OAKWOOD-HEALTH--PR_242929 .
- Karen Bouffard, "Beaumont Health merger plans no hospital closures or layoffs," The Detroit News online, September 3, 2014, at http://www.detroitnews.com/story/business/2014/09/03/oakwood-botsford-officials-finalize-details-of-beaumont-38b-merger-/15014697/ .