From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up oddball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Oddball, Oddballs, or Odd Ball may refer to:
- Odd Ball (comic strip), a British comic strip
- Oddball (comics), Marvel supervillain
- Oddballs, a British comedy troupe
- Oddballs (album), 2000 album by Frank Black
- Oddball (102 Dalmatians), a spotless dalmatian puppy in the film 102 Dalmatians
- Oddball, eccentric tank commander played by Donald Sutherland in the film Kelly's Heroes
- Oddballs, 1993 collection of short stories by children's author William Sleator
- Oddball, a segment on the MSNBC show Countdown with Keith Olbermann
- Oddball, a type of trivia question featured in the boardgame Brain Chain
- Oddball paradigm, a neuroscientific experimental design paradigm
- Unidentified Flying Oddball, 1979 film adaptation of A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Oddball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.