From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
OHMS may refer to:
- The plural of ohm, a unit of resistance, named after Georg Ohm
- Ohm's law of electric currents, first proposed by Georg Ohm
- O.H.M.S., On His/Her Majesty's Service
- O.H.M.S. (film), a 1937 British action comedy film
- OHMS (1980 film), an American film starring Leslie Nielsen
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety, federal safety authority within the United States Department of Transportation
- Oral History Metadata Synchronizer, a web application for accessing oral history interviews
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ohms.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.