Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ohms, Ohms, or OHMS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ohms (symbol Ω) usually refers to the plural for the unit of electrical resistance, named after Georg Ohm
Ohms or OHMS may also refer to:
- Ohm's law of electric currents, first proposed by Georg Ohm
- O.H.M.S., On His/Her Majesty's Service
- O.H.M.S. (film), a 1937 British action comedy film
- OHMS (1980 film), an American film starring Leslie Nielsen
- Office of Hazardous Materials Safety, federal safety authority within the United States Department of Transportation
- Oral History Metadata Synchronizer, a web application for accessing oral history interviews
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ohms.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.