Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up on demand in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
On-demand or On demand may refer to:
- Just-in-time manufacturing, a methodology for production
- Print on demand, printing technology and business process in which new copies of a document are not printed until an order has been received
Computing and Internet
- Certification on demand, a digital certificate process
- Code on demand, a concept in distributed computing
- On demand anti-virus protection, security tools used to detect and remove malware on an on-demand basis
- Print on demand, a printing technology
- Software as a service (SaaS), also referred to as on-demand software
- Ballot on Demand, software used to generate paper ballots, provided by Election Systems & Software
Television and video media
- Astro On Demand, base a subscription Hong Kong TVB Channel
- Bell Fibe TV OnDemand
- Comcast Xfinity OnDemand
- Manufacture on demand, a process by which DVDs and Blu-rays are produced on demand instead of being inventoried until sold.
- On Demand (Sky), a video on demand service for BSkyB's Sky satellite TV service
- OnDemand, UK-based TV company owned by the On Demand Group
- Rogers Cable OnDemand
- Time Warner Cable OnDemand
- Video on demand, a type of streaming video or movie service used by services such as Netflix
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title On-demand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.