|Video on Demand and pay-per-view consumer television|
|Industry||Media & Telecoms|
|Parent||On Demand Group|
OnDemand is a brand name for a video-on-demand, UK based company owned by the On Demand Group, who provide mobile video services such as pay-per-view to over 25 million subscribers. Their product is sold through middleware to smart TV companies such as Panasonic.
They have teamed up with Hollywood companies such as Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to supply their services across multiple platforms for TV, broadband and mobile, and across multi-territories in partnership with companies such as Virgin Media. Together with Inview Technology  they are providing viewers with access to movies on a transactional video-on-demand (TVOD) basis, and a library of on-demand TV content available on an SVOD basis including TV series, children’s programming, classic movies and music videos.
- 10-foot user interface
- Enhanced TV
- Second screen
- Home theater PC
- Interactive television
- Hotel television systems
- Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV
- List of digital distribution platforms for mobile devices
- Over-the-top content
- TV Genius
- "Main Website". Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "On Demand Group and Twentieth Century Fox announce cross-territory TVOD deal". August 11, 2012. Retrieved March 9, 2012.
- "Full suite of VOD services to be made available on millions of connected TV sets". OnDemand. 2012-03-19.
- "Acetrax to launch online movie service with Inview platform". Digital TV Europe. 2012-01-20.
|This United Kingdom-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This broadcasting-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|