From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Valdemar Rodrigues Martins|
|Date of birth||June 13, 1932|
|Place of birth||Santa Maria, Brazil|
|Date of death||April 3, 1985(aged 52)|
|Place of death||Ituverava, Brazil|
|Playing position||left back|
|1949||Internacional (Santa Maria)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Valdemar Rodrigues Martíns, best known as Oreco, (born in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul, June 13, 1932 – April 3, 1985 in Ituverava, São Paulo) was an footballer who was on the winning team of the 1958 FIFA World Cup.
- Internacional (Santa Maria): 1949
- Internacional: 1950–1957
- Corinthians: 1957–1965
- Millonarios: 1965–1968
- Toluca: 1968–1970
- Dallas Tornado: 1970–1972
- Campeonato Gaúcho Champions: five times (1950, 1951, 1952, 1953 and 1955).
- Pan American Games: 1955, with Brazil national team.
- 1958 FIFA World Cup, with Brazil national team.
- Mustang Cup (Colombian League): 1966
- NASL Championship: 1971.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football forward born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|