|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Mauro Ramos de Oliveira|
|Date of birth||30 August 1930|
|Place of birth||Poços de Caldas, Brazil|
|Date of death||18 September 2002(aged 72)|
|Place of death||Poços de Caldas, Brazil|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Mauro Ramos, full name Mauro Ramos de Oliveira, (August 30, 1930 in Poços de Caldas – September 18, 2002) was an association footballer. He played centre-back for São Paulo F.C., Santos F.C. and the Brazilian national team.
Regarded as one of the best Brazilian centre back of all time, he was also praised for his aerial ability and tackling.
He received 22 caps with the Brazilian national team. He was an unplaying member of the Brazil squad at the 1954 World Cup. He was also an unplaying member of the squad that won the 1958 World Cup. At the 1962 World Cup he finally made his World Cup debut and as team captain he lifted the World Cup Trophy after victory in the final over Czechoslovakia.
- 1947: Sanjoanense
- 1948–1959: São Paulo Futebol Clube
- 1960–1966: Santos Futebol Clube
- Deportivo Toluca FC 67 - 68
- Campeonato Paulista: 1948, 1949, 1953, 1957, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1964, 1965
- Brazilian Trophy: 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965
- Copa Libertadores: 1962, 1963
- Intercontinental Cup: 1962, 1963
- Torneio Rio-São Paulo: 1959, 1963, 1964, 1966
- Recopa Intercontinental: 1968
- SHARMA, RIK (3 April 2013). "After shackling Messi, Thiago Silva proved himself as one of the great Brazil defenders (there's not been many, but here's our top six...)". Daily Mail. Retrieved 7 March 2016.