|Date of birth||28 October 1991|
|Place of birth||Altstätten, Canton of St. Gallen,
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2008–2012||SC Rheindorf Altach||96||(30)|
|2015||→ VfR Aalen (loan)||11||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 February 2017.
Early life and career
Ademi is of Macedonian Albanian descent. His parents emigrated to St. Gallen, Switzerland from Kumanovo. Adami began his footballing career as a teenager at Au-Berneck and eventually moved to SCR Altach in Austria.
Ademi started his senior career in Austria, playing for SC Rheindorf Altach from 2008 until 2012. For the 2012–13 season he transferred to German 2. Bundesliga side Eintracht Braunschweig. During his first season with his new club, Braunschweig and Ademi won promotion to the Bundesliga. Ademi scored his first goal in the Bundesliga against Schalke 04 on 19 October 2013.
On 2 October 2012, Ademi received his first call up to the Switzerland national under-21 football team for the two UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship 2013 qualification play-off games against Germany, although he did not see the field in either play-off game.
- "Orhan Ademi und Stefan Nutz wechseln zur SV Guntamatic Ried" (in German). svried.at. Retrieved 31 August 2016.
- "Orhan Ademi ist seit der Jugend für Tore zuständig" (in German). Braunschweiger Zeitung. Retrieved 16 July 2012.
- "Ademi, Orhan" (in German). kicker.de. Retrieved 1 September 2013.
- "Eintracht verpflichtet Orhan Ademi" (in German). wirsindeintracht.de. Retrieved 26 June 2012.
- "Eintracht Braunschweig leiht Gianluca Korte und Orhan Ademi aus" (in German). eintracht.com. 15 January 2015. Retrieved 15 January 2015.
- "Ademi geht nach Österreich" [Ademi moves to Austria]. eintracht.com (in German). 31 August 2016. Retrieved 31 August 2016.
- "EM-Barragespiele U21 Deutschland - Schweiz" (PDF) (in German and French). www.football.ch. Retrieved 4 November 2012.
|This biographical article relating to Swiss football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|