Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up orlov or orlova in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Orlov (masculine) or Orlova (feminine) is a Russian surname derived from the word орёл (oryol, meaning "eagle"). It may refer to:
- Orlov, Russia (Orlova), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Orlov, Stará Ľubovňa District, a village in Eastern Slovakia
- Orlová, a town in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic
- Orlov (crater), a lunar crater
- Orlov Revolt, an incident of the Russo-Turkish War (1768–1774)
- Orlov Trotter, a breed of horse, named after the Russian family
- Veal Orloff or Orlov, a 19th-century dish of Franco-Russian cuisine
- Orlov (diamond)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orlov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.