From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Osho may also refer to:
- Oshō, a Japanese term used in various schools of Buddhism
- Osho (shogi), a title in Japanese professional shogi
- Ōshō Station, a train station in Toyama, Japan
People with the name
- Andi Osho (born 1973), British comedienne, actress and writer
- Josh Osho (born 1992), English singer-songwriter
- Pierre Osho (born 1945), former defense minister of Benin
- Set Osho (born 1986), Nigerian-born UK sprinter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Osho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.