From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ossi may refer to:
- OSSI-Safenet Security Services - a private military company and a joint venture between US-based Overseas Security & Strategy Information, Inc. and South Africa-based Safenet Security Services providing services to the US military during the US occupation of Iraq
- Organisation of Serbian Students Abroad - a non-governmental organisation from Serbia
- Open Source Seed Initiative - dedicated to maintaining fair and open access to plant genetic resources worldwide.
- Open Source Software Institute an organization promoting the development and implementation of open-source software solutions within US Federal, state and municipal government agencies
- Ossi (East Germans), a nickname given to former residents of East Germany
- Oskar "Ossi" Bonde (born 1979), the drummer of the rock band Johnossi
- Ossi Kauppi (1929–2000), Finnish ice hockey player
- Ossi Oikarinen (born 1970), Finnish engineer who works in Formula One
- Ossi Oswalda (1899–1948), German silent film actress
- Ossi Reichert (1925–2006), German Alpine skier
- Ossi Runne (born 1927), Finnish conductor and composer
- Ossian Ossi Blomqvist (1908–1955), Finnish speed skater
- Ossi (SS), a city in the province of Sassari, Sardinia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ossi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.