Type of site
|Video game journalism|
|Alexa rank||3,698 (December 2017)|
PCGamesN is an online video game magazine. Its parent company, Network N, was founded by James Binns (formerly of Future Publishing) in late May 2012. PCGamesN launched the next month. The website was originally designed to host channels for separate franchises and to mix original content with aggregated and user-created content. The launch team included Tim Edwards, former editor of PC Gamer. PCGamesN added ten new channels and two new writers for a total of seven staff writers in August 2012. The website added editorial staff from GamesMaster and the Official PlayStation Magazine in 2015.
- "pcgamesn.com Site Overview". Alexa. Retrieved 2 December 2017.
- "Future's Binns launches new media venture Network N".
- "Future vet Binns launches Network N".
- "Future's Binns on his new publishing company Network N".
- "INSIGHT: Five things we learnt in the first two years of PCGamesN".
- "PCGamesN launching ten new channels".
- "Joel Gregory joins PCGamesN".
- "New deputy editor and news editor for PCGamesN".
|This video game website-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|