From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up PED or ped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PED, Ped-, or ped may refer to:
- Parliamentary estates directorate, the body responsible for the buildings and estate of the Palace of Westminster
- Performance-enhancing drugs, substances designed to enhance the metabolism of the human body in certain medical situations
- Personal emergency device, a one-way text paging device used in the mining industry
- Platform edge door, another term for a platform screen door
- Porcine epidemic diarrhoea
- Pressure Equipment Directive, a set of standards for the design and manufacture of pressure equipment in the European Union
- Price elasticity of demand, in economics
- (S)-1-phenylethanol dehydrogenase, an enzyme
- An English prefix of Greek origin, meaning "child"
- An English prefix of Latin origin, meaning "foot"
- Ped, a unit of soil structure such as an aggregate, crumb, prism, block, or granule, formed by natural processes
- Programmer's EDitor, a screen-oriented text editor from Norsk Data
- Pedestal (disambiguation)
- Pedestrian (disambiguation)
- Pedo (disambiguation), various meanings, most prominently as a prefix
- All pages beginning with "PED"
- All pages with a title containing ped
- Pes (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.