Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up PED or ped in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
PED, Ped-, or ped may refer to:
- Parliamentary estates directorate, the body responsible for the buildings and estate of the Palace of Westminster
- Performance-enhancing drugs, substances designed to enhance the metabolism of the human body in certain medical situations
- Personal emergency device, a one-way text paging device used in the mining industry
- Platform edge door, another term for a platform screen door
- Porcine epidemic diarrhoea
- Pressure Equipment Directive, a set of standards for the design and manufacture of pressure equipment in the European Union
- Price elasticity of demand, in economics
- (S)-1-phenylethanol dehydrogenase, an enzyme
- An English prefix of Greek origin, meaning "child"
- An English prefix of Latin origin, meaning "foot"
- Ped, a unit of soil structure such as an aggregate, crumb, prism, block, or granule, formed by natural processes
- Programmer's EDitor, a screen-oriented text editor from Norsk Data
- Pedestal (disambiguation)
- Pedestrian (disambiguation)
- Pedo (disambiguation), various meanings, most prominently as a prefix
- All pages beginning with PED
- All pages with a title containing ped
- Pes (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title PED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.