Sony CLIÉ PEG-VZ90
The Clie PEG-VZ90 is a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) made by Sony. It ran the Palm OS and was the last of the CLIÉ line. The PEG-VZ90 was released in 2004, only in Japan, and was made in the form of a Mini Tablet PC. It was the first handheld to have an OLED display.
- Palm OS: 5.2.1
- CPU: Sony Handheld Engine CPU at 123 MHz
- Memory: 64MB RAM (internal, 40MB available to user) and 128 MB RAM Internal Flash (95 MB available to user)
- Display: 480 x 320, 16bit Color OLED Display
- Sound: Internal audio amplifier and speaker, Headphone out.
- External Connectors: USB
- Expansion: Memory Stick Pro
- Wireless: Infrared, Wifi
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Size & Weight: 270g
- Color: Silver, Black
|This mobile computing related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|