|Look up paddy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paddy may refer to:
- Paddy (pigeon), a Second World War carrier pigeon
- Snowy sheathbill or paddy, a bird species
- Black-faced sheathbill, also known as the paddy bird
- Paddy (film), a 1970 Irish comedy
- Paddy Kirk, a fictional character in the British soap opera Emmerdale
- Paddy field, a type of cultivated land
- Paddy (unmilled rice)
- Paddy mail, a train for construction workers
- Paddy Whiskey, a liquor
- Paddy, slang word for a tantrum or fit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paddy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.