Padmini in Sanskrit means "She who sits on the lotus", so literally it refers to Hindu Goddess Lakshmi. It may also refer to:
- Padmini (film), a 2018 Malayalam-language film
- Kutty Padmini (born 1956), former child actor who acts mainly in Tamil cinema
- Rani Padmini of Chittor (died 1303)
- T. K. Padmini (1940–1969), painter from Kerala
- Padmini (actress) (1932–2006), Indian actress and trained Bharathanatyam dancer who acted in over 250 Indian movies
- Padmini Chettur (born 1970), contemporary Indian dancer trained by Chandralekha
- Padmini Kolhapure (born 1965), Hindi actress during the 1980s
- Padmini Rout (born 1994), chess prodigy from Orissa, India
- Premier Padmini, an automobile formerly manufactured in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Padmini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.