Padomju Latvijas Komunists
Padomju Latvijas Komunists ('Communist of Soviet Latvia') was a Latvian language monthly journal published from Riga, the theoretical organ of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Latvia. It had a Russian language edition, called Kommunist Sovetskoi Latvii.
The publication was founded in 1945, and called Padomju Latvijas Boļševiks ('Bolshevik of Soviet Latvia') until 1952. In the early years Jānis Bumbiers was the editor of the journal. As of the early 1970s, Padomju Latvijas Komunists had a circulation of 16,300, and Kommunist Sovetskoi Latvii had a circulation of 5,100.
- Latvijas padomju enciklopēdija 5,2, Latvijas PSR. Riga: Galvenā Encikl. Red, 1984. p. 594
- Dreifelds, Juris. Latvia in Transition. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1996. p. 209
- II. Local Media Center for International Studies. MIT. Retrieved 4 May 2015.
- Latvijas PSR vesture no vissenakajiem laikiem lidz musu dienam 2. Latvijas PSR Vesture. Riga: Zinatne, 1986. p. 294
- Leitāns, V. Pretstatu cīnā: Latvija 1917. - 1950. Rīga: Avots, 1990. p. 342
|This European political magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.