Pakistan Health Research Council
|Formed||1962; 55 years ago (1962)|
|Website||Pakistan Health Research Council|
Pakistan Health Research Council (PHRC), formerly known as the Pakistan Medical Research Council (PMRC) is an autonomous research agency in the field of medical and health sciences of the Government of Pakistan, under the Ministry of National Health Services Regulation and Coordination. It was established in 1962.
The Council is administered by a Board of Governors whose members include:-
- President of the Council;
- Surgeon General of the Pakistan Army;
- Executive Director of the National Institute of Health;
- the Secretaries of the Health Departments of the respective Provinces and Territories;
- Chairperson of the Pakistan Science Foundation; and
- Executive Director of the Council
As of August 2016, the current Executive Director of the Council is Dr. Huma Qureshi.
|This article about government in Pakistan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Government agency-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|