Palmer High School (Alaska)
|Palmer High School|
Photo of the iconic blue moose outside the entrance to Palmer High School
1170 W. Arctic Ave.|
Palmer, Alaska 99654
|School type||Public secondary school|
|School district||Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District|
|Color(s)||Blue and white|
Palmer High School is a high school located in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough in the city of Palmer, Alaska. It offers classes in fine arts, mathematics, world languages, physical education and health, science, English, social sciences, and career and technical education. Student support services are available for students.
The school was established in 1936. 
The foreign languages offered are Spanish, French and Japanese. IB classes (see below) are offered in Humanities/Literature, Math, Biology, Chemistry, History, Music, Art, and Foreign Languages. In 2012 the school began offering the APEX online education program.
- "Contacts". Palmer High School. Palmer High School. Retrieved 2018-06-13.
- "State of Alaska Report Card to the Public: 2016-2017 Palmer High School". Retrieved 2018-06-11.
- "Wasilla High School". Alaska School Activities Association. Archived from the original on 2009-01-29. Retrieved 2009-01-29.
- "Executive Summary Palmer High School Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District." AdvancED. p. 2 (PDF p. 4/11). Retrieved on March 12, 2017.[dead link]
- "Palmer High School". IB World Schools. IBO. Retrieved 2008-09-04.
|This Alaska school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|