From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pamir may refer to:
- Pamir Mountains, a mountain range in Central Asia
- Pamir River, on the border of Pakistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan
- Pamir (ship), a German sailing ship
- Pamir Airways, based in Afghanistan
- Pamir languages
- Pamir Alevism (Türkistan Alevîligi), a sect of Batini-Ismailis in Turkestan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pamir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.