Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pamir may refer to:
- Geographical features
- A pamir (valley) is a high plateau or valley surrounded by mountains
- Pamir Mountains, a mountain range in Central Asia
- Pamir-Alay, a mountain system in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan, part of the Pamir Mountains
- Pamir River, on the border of Pakistan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan
- Other uses
- Pamir (ship), a German sailing ship
- Pamir Airways, based in Afghanistan
- Pamir languages
- Pamir Alevism (Türkistan Alevîliği), a sect of Batini-Ismailis in Turkestan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pamir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.