Pandora's box (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Pandora's Box (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pandora's box in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pandora's box refers to the container opened by the Greek mythological woman Pandora releasing all the evils of humanity into the world.
Pandora's box may also refer to:
Theatre, film and television
- Pandora's Box (play), a 1904 German play (Die Büchse der Pandora) by Frank Wedekind
- Pandora's Box (1929 film), a film by G. W. Pabst, starring Louise Brooks
- Pandora's Box (2008 film), a Turkish drama directed by Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- Pandora's Box (2017 film), a sci-fi television film starring Corin Nemec; originally titled Doomsday Device
- Trois 2: Pandora's Box, a 2002 erotic thriller directed by Rob Hardy
- Pandora's Box (TV series), a 1992 documentary series by Adam Curtis
- "Pandora's Box", two-episodes story of the Mighty Max cartoon TV series
Plot devices in other works
- Pandora's Box, a feature on the eleventh season of the television series Big Brother
- Pandora's box, represented as "The Pandorica", a box created to hold the Doctor in the 2010 Doctor Who episode "The Pandorica Opens"
- Pandora's Box, a magical item featured in the Once Upon a Time episode "Dark Hollow"
- Pandora's Box, present in the fourth season of the television series Warehouse 13
- Pandora, a space box with cosmic power featured in Street Fighter X Tekken
- Pandora's Box (album), a compilation album by the band Aerosmith
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Aerosmith's 1974 album Get Your Wings
- Pandora's Box (band), a musical group created by Jim Steinman
- pandoras.box, a German musical group
- "Pandora's Box" (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark song), 1991
- "Pandora's Box" (Procol Harum song), the lead track off of their 1975 album Procol's Ninth
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Donna Summer's 1975 album Love to Love You Baby
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Edguy's 2011 album Age of the Joker
- Pandora's Box (BDSM), a studio in New York made famous by Nick Broomfield's documentary Fetishes
- Pandora's Box, a prison cell built on deck of HMS Pandora
- Pandora Box (company), a Japanese video game developer for several Super Nintendo Entertainment System games
- Pandora's Box (1999 video game), a computer game created by Microsoft
- Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, the second game in the Professor Layton series
- Pandora Boxx, American drag queen
- Pandora's Box (nightclub), a club in 1960s Los Angeles
- Pandora Box (comics), a Franco-Belgian comics series written by Alcante
- Pandora Spocks, the pseudonym of Samantha's cousin Serena on the TV show Bewitched
- Pandora (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pandora's box.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.